Welcome to Erinview Campground. We don't have a lot of rules here...
- Think of others first
- Quiet time is 11p - 8a
- Cancellations must be made 48 hours prior to check in for a full refund less a $5.00/night per unit admin fee. Cancellations without proper notice will not receive a refund.
Thanks so much! Enjoy your stay!
- Vehicle license plate numbers must be listed on the registration invoice at time of check in.
- Check in time is 3:00pm and check out time is 1:00pm
- Pets are welcome, however must be controlled at all times.
- Jack and Joy reserve the right to remove anyone from the premises who are negatively affecting the experience of guests. Registered campers are accountable for the actions of their family members and guests.
- All facilities are used at your own risk - the owners do not accept responsibility or liability for any accidents or loss of property.
- Alcoholic beverages are allowed within your registered campsite. NO glass bottles allowed - please bring aluminum or plastic
- Open fires are strictly prohibited. use fire pits provided and only burn wood. Firewood is available for sale at Campground Office
- One fire pit and one picnic table is provided at each campsite. Please do not remove picnic tables or fire pits from their sites.
- Please do not place BBQs on tables or ground without protection
- Help us conserve water - no vehicle or RV washing permitted
- All wastewater must be discharged in to holding tanks or picked by septic truck
- Firearms are strictly prohibited.
- Fireworks with permission only.
- Trees and the shade they provide are invaluable. The cutting down of any trees or shrubs or clearing of any brush is strictly prohibited.